Ultrasky Prize draw terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Ultraframe, Salthill Rd, Clitheroe BB7 1PE
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over, who are UK residents. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Ultraframe reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Employees or agencies of Ultraframe (UK) Ltd ("Ultraframe", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize draw is open between 00.01 07/11/2017 and 23:59 on 14 December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete your Ultrasky Roof Lantern purchase before the closing date. All eligible customers will be entered into the draw unless they request otherwise.
5. Only one entry per order.
6. Ultraframe accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Ultraframe.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 15 December 2017.
8. The winner will receive a £500 bank transfer, made out to the name supplied at the time of purchase.
9. Ultraframe accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 19 December 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Ultraframe within 14 days of being notified by Ultraframe, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ultraframe shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ultraframe shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Ultraframe by post within 28 days of confirmation.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 19 December 2017 for three months by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ultrasky Promotion department, Ultraframe, Salthill Rd, Clitheroe BB7 1PE.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ultraframe's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Ultraframe and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ultraframe and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Ultraframe accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ultraframe further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Ultraframe for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Ultraframe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Ultraframe in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Ultraframe shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Buy Skylights Online
Order your Ultrasky Skylight online now or call 01200 452 246
to speak to the Ultrasky sales hotline.
Order lines open Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm